Wednesday, July 30, 2008

YOUR E-MAILS!

My lumineers are being made as we speak! One week from today, I'll have a flashy smile of the stars. Look out Ryan Seacrest - I'm out to take a few of those five-thousand TV shows you host off your hands. I've gotten all sorts of great entries for the whitening and consultation from Dr. Robert Powell and Asheville Dental Care. This one came from a woman hoping to help her husband: He works with public daily so he’s always smiling. Although Mark has a beautiful smile he’s always felt that he needed to have his teeth whitened. So please help me make his wish come true. Keep the entries coming at kulmer@saganc.com . Dr. Powell had me come pick out my "shade" for my lumineers and whitening yesterday. This has been such an easy, stress-free process. The friendly staff, the quick visits, the technology, my comfort level, from a dentist I can trust. It's all good. Keep watching for the finished pictures too!

No comments: