Monday, August 4, 2008

PUT ON YOUR BEST SMILE & JOIN THE PARTY!

A couple of things to share with you. First, I'm excited about getting my lumineers this week. My wife, who I told you in an earlier post got her lumineers from Dr. Powell and Asheville Dental Care, told me it will take a couple of weeks of staring at myself in the mirror to realize that's actually me looking back at me with that amazing smile. Also, you're invited to a big reception to welcome Dr. Callan White to Asheville Dental Care. He's joining Dr. Powell at one of the most technologically advanced practices in our area. Take a tour, enjoy food, drinks, music and more, 5pm-8pm Thursday. You can also see my better smile in person! Asheville Dental Care is located just off of Hendersonville Road, right behind the Huddle House near I-40. And remember, I'm still taking your e-mails at kulmer@saganc.com - tell me why you or someone in your family needs a better smile, and you could win a free whitening from Asheville Dental Care.

No comments: