Monday, July 21, 2008

Almost There!

My better smile transformation with Dr. Robert Powell and Asheville Dental Care is moving right along. In the picture to your right, you see me chillin' with those cool sunglasses with the .mp3 music player built in (Dr. Powell gets me the ones with the classic hits, of course!) The instrument to the left is the special computer camera that scans my tooth for those CEREC inlays, milled right in the office in minutes. Now even though my blog has shown and described some of the cool technology offered by Dr. Powell and Asheville Dental Care, you should know Dr. Powell's story. He's been practicing in Asheville for 35 years. Remember those floods in Biltmore Village in 2005? Dr. Powell's office was right in the path. He took the opportunity to invest in a new location with state-of-the-art technology. You combine that with a dentist you can trust, someone you know you can count on in an emergency, and a professional who can offer you the latest options in restorative dentisty - you've got a winning combination that can give you a winning smile - just like mine. Join my better smile journey - send me a quick e-mail, tell me why you want a better smile, and win a whitening and consulation: kulmer@saganc.com .

No comments: