Thursday, June 19, 2008

MY LIFE ON THE D-LIST: DIASTIMA







When my "grown up" teeth came in, a couple of 'em forgot to take a step forward. So I've had that gap (which I later learned is called a "diastima") that I figured I was stuck with forever. I was self-conscious about it, and never fully showed off my smile in photos. I became really aware of it when I was getting some pictures made for the http://www.965woxl.com/ - and everyone kept saying to "smile naturally", and I was having a hard time doing that. You can see the diastima in its glory in the close-up pic. But when Steph turned her $100 grand smile into a million dollar mouth - and told me how easy (and the most important part - painless) it was, she had me at hello all over again. I then had my first consultation with Dr. Robert Powell at Asheville Dental Care.

No comments: